Once again I don’t like the start time of this one either. Hopefully the guys can cut out the turnovers and build some momentum before we head to Iowa City.
Indiana State is coming off big loss against Ball State therefore lets make sure they leave 0-2.
Look for PJ Pipes to play an important role in this one. Indiana State has an all conference point guard who needs to be limited.
I think early times have to do with switch to use the Kress. The last game the Woman played at home that night and tomorrow, the Volleyball team has a night game at home. I don’t expect it to be like this next year with more time to plan the Kress games.
Based on the stats so far same old same old, cant shoot while other team shoots ok. Perhaps it takes awhile for the team to gel. I know it is early but if Indiana State can do this to us, what about Oregon, Iowa and Michigan State.
Post by yayphoenixyay on Nov 10, 2018 14:17:45 GMT -6
- More people need to go to these games, at the same time, the Kress, while a nice intimate venue, seemed super small time compared to the Resch. Even the box office seemed unorganized; I inquired about paying whatever to get right behind courtside or near it, only to be told "they were sold out," so I settled for the $14 ticket, only to see almost none of the seats I wanted to sit in were filled...point is, if they actually let people sit down there, it would have at least looked and felt more full
- Patterson was an animal, he is going to be huge for us this year
- Tre Bell played one of his better games, I was thoroughly impressed
- Schwartz went from a milk carton last game to a liability in this one, I'd prefer the latter... I know people are rooting for him because he is the local guy, which is fine, but he needs to step up, I hope he does
- I was waiting for Sandy to take over in the second half, I'm still waiting on that. He still had a solid game, though
- Fouls killed any rhythm/momentum...I'm not going to say they cost us the game necessarily because they made just as many bad calls in our favor as well
- Still wondering why we abandoned the press for the middle third of the game, when we stopped doing it, we lost our lead
- Team is still trying to find its identity and mesh together, but I think they will still find success
Philosopher extraordinaire, A "monolith of love for the Mario" according to Clickhole.com, Trap music/Elliott Smith Enthusiast, consumer of alcohol on two continents, Phoenix admirer